Pre-order means that the item is currently not in stock, but the benefit of purchasing the pre-order is it will secure your size before inventory arrives.
The following is the information needed when placing a Pre-Order on DaltonBoutique.com:
- The approximate ship date will be listed at the top of the page of the Pre-Order item.
- The Pre-Order date listed is an approximate date communicated by the manufacturer. An email will be sent as soon as an exact date is confirmed.
- Payment is charged immediately, not when item ships.
- You may cancel your order at any time up until the order ships.
- If you need to cancel your Pre-Order please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Pre-Orders are Final Sale items.
If you have additional questions please send an email to email@example.com.